This elegant vintage women's juban is a hot pink and mint green diagonal stripe background, with decorative gourds as a part of the pattern. The gourds also somewhat resemble butterflies. The juban needs to have an han-eri attached to it. Juban are worn under kimono to help protect the kimono from the natural oils and swear on human skin. When worn under a kimono the juban collar and some of the sleeves will be seen.
- Juban Condition: B+, this gently used vintage juban has some faint minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. When worn under a kimono the juban will function properly, and look nice. There is an older haneri on this juban, which would benefit from being cleaned or changed.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Liner: Partial
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimaite: Cotton
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.