This elegant hunter green and beige vintage women's kimono as abstract square shapes scattered around the kimono. The sleeves on this kimono feature a bold red liner. This kimono is typically worn with a juban under it.
- Kimono Condition: B+, this vintage Japanese kimono has some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 57 in - 144.78 cm
- Collar: Full (needs an erishin collar stiffener, which we sell)
- Liner: Lined
Juban are typically worn under almost all types of kimono, the exceptions being yukata and onsen kimono. Juban help to protect the inside of the kimono from the natural oils and sweat present on human skin. Furthermore, juban add a touch of modesty to Japanese kimono, and the can be partly seen when worn under a kimono.