This vintage ice pink colored silk women's iromuji features a textured rinzu. Iromuji are a highly versatile semi-formal type of women's Japanese kimono. This kimono has been hand sewn. These types of kimono are typically a solid color and feature higher quality materials. These types of kimono are a classic go-to kimono for anyone needing a formal kimono type without wanting to worry about the finer aspects of when to wear something like a furisode, houmongi, and such.
- Iromuji Condition: B+, needs to be ironed with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 22.5 in - 57.15 cm
- Total Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Collar: Full (needs a eri-shin collar stiffener)
- Liner: Lined
- Mons: None
Japanese kimono requires a variety of accessories to be worn in a traditional style. Contrary to popular belief the kimono is not held onto a person by the obi. Obi largely served a decorative role without any functional role. Kimono accessories such as koshihimo play the role of actually holding a kimono on a body.