This delightful vintage juban for women is ivory white and has a floral rinzu, with attached himo and a pull back for the collar. Juban are worn under kimono to protect the kimono from the natural oils, dirt, and swear found on human skin. When worn properly the collar and hints of the sleeves of the juban are seen when worn under the kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban has faint overall discolorations which will be hidden while worn under a kimono. There are large visible discolorations on the bottom half of this juban. It may be possible to clean these discolorations. Structurally this juban is ready to wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Total Length: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: silk
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.