This vintage houmongi kimono for women is a beautiful pale lavender purple color with white shibori and metallic gold colored botanical aspects. There are shibori accents on this kimono. These kinds of kimono are popular as formal attire and are typically worn with a hanhaba or nagoya obi depending on the formality of the occasion in which the kimono is worn to.
Himo are required to wear Japanese kimono, and are for sale in our kimono accessories.
- Kimono Condition: B, overall ready to wear vintage condition. Has some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation in the form of minor discolorations. Would benefit from careful ironing.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 60.5 in - 153.67 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Lined
- Material Estimate: Silk interior and exterior
- Mons: None
To learn about our upcoming sales, weekly restock, and more join our email list.
Lavender Purple & Gold Homongi
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.