This delightful vintage women's kimono is an overall lime green color. On the kimono is a repeating pattern of clam shells in bold red, a golden orange, and forest green. Juban are normally worn under this kimono of kimono, and a nagoya obi is typically paired with it. The interior lining of this kimono is most likely a lovely silk.
- Kimono Condition: B+, without major or noteworthy flaws. There are some minor flaws, however for the advanced age of this kimono that is expected. Overall this kimono is in great condition for it's age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 60.5 in - 153.67 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full (needs eri-shin collar stiffener)
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.