This vintage Japanese kimono for women is a mint green and gold color theme with a botanical design featuring leaves. These kinds of kimono are popular as informal attire and are typically worn with a hanhaba or nagoya obi depending on the formality of the occasion in which the kimono is worn to. Himo are required to wear Japanese kimono, and are for sale in our kimono accessories.
- Kimono Condition: B, overall, ready to wear vintage condition with some minor faint discolorations, the largest on the collar. It might be possible to clean the flaws on this kimono to remove them. It might have some minor flaws that have major impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Bottom Hem: 54.5 in - 138.43 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Lined
- Material Estimate: Organic interior and synthetic exterior
- Mons: None
To learn about our upcoming sales, weekly restock, and more join our email list or the website .
Mint & Gold Kimono
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.