This lovely mint green furisode is lined, with a full width collar. This formal Japanese kimono is most likely made of real silk, and features real shibori designs that make up the fans on this real kimono. Furisode are a very formal kimono normally worn by younger unmarried ladies. The long swinging sleeves of this kimono are the classic sign of this kind of kimono.
- Furisode Condition: C+ , the kimono itself structurally is sound however the kimono suffers from what appears to be a number of visible rust stains. The lining on the inside of this kimono is stained.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in -129 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 61 cm
- Back Length: 60.5 in - 154 cm
- Furisode Sleeve Length: 35.5 in - 90 cm
Did you know that we add 20+ items to our online kimono store weekly? We actively add new real kimono, obi, haori and more to our site and are working hard to expand our store. If you want to be among the first to know about special events, sales, and new stock consider following us on social media, or joining our 'Kimono Insider' emailing list.
Mint Green Furisode Kimono
All orders ship from NW Ohio with a tracking number and $50 insurance via USPS. Customers will be sent an email when their order is shipped, which includes their tracking number.