This mint green and white vintage women's tsukesage features rolling hills that form a white and silvery landscape that includes pine accents in gold colored embroidery. This kimono is most likely made from silk. These kinds of kimono are semi-formal and are considered a 'visiting' kimono, most often paired with a nagoya obi and juban. The interior of this kimono is very likely to be silk.
- Condition: B, this kimono suffers from a handful of small flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. The color is slightly dirty where it is folded in half and worn closest to the skin.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Collar: Full (will be worn folded in half and will need an erishin)
- Liner: Fully lined
- Mons: 0
Do you need to buy kimono accessories such as koshihimo, and obijime? Stop by the kimono accessory part of our store for them! We online order are shipped from the USA warehouse! To be among the first to know about upcoming sales in our online kimono store, and any special events sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Mint Green & White Tsukesage
All orders ship from NW Ohio with a tracking number and $50 insurance via USPS. Customers will be sent an email when their order is shipped, which includes their tracking number.