Golden carts decorated with green botanical elements are scattered about on this beautiful vintage furisode for young ladies. The furisode has a white and pale mint background with floral designs in it. Furisode are a highly formal type of kimono worn by younger unmarried women to special occasions. Fukuro obi are commonly paired with this type of kimono, and a juban is worn under it.
- Furisode Condition: B+, some minor flaws in the form of some faint visible discolorations but in overall ready to wear condition. There are some faint discolorations on the interior lining.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Lined: Full
- Mones: 0
- Collar: Full (worn folded in half with an eri-shin in it for stiffness)