This exceptional women's cotton yukata is mint colored with a white pattern. The design on this yukata is unique in that it features human eyes, and shooting stars. We suspect this yukata is from a major Japanese kimono brand and maker, however we can not confirm its origin. This is an informal type of kimono worn by women most often paired with a hanhaba obi.
- Yukata Condition: B+, this vintage yukata is in good ready to wear shape with only minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Kimono Length: 63 in - 160.02 cm
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
Mint & White Yukata
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi