This navy blue haori for men has an interior lining featuring fans decorated with women from traditional scenes of the imperial court, most likely of the Heian period. Haori are a kind of coat worn atop of Japanese kimono as a sort of coat. The interior is most likely made of silk. Haori need not only be worn atop of kimono, they can also be worn with pants and a shirt for a stylish look. Haori are not meant to close in the front, but rather hang open.
- Haori Condition: B+, this older haori has some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. The haori is in ready-to-wear condition.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Haori Length: 34 in - 86.36 cm
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: Wool (exterior) & Silk (interior)
Need your order fast? We offer rush shipping options. Our warehouse is in the USA, located in Ohio.
Navy Blue Haori
We understand that sometimes there is a need to return an item. Please contact us regarding returns. Most returns incure a 25% restock fee, without shipping refunded. Please double check with us the details of your order, and read all of the provided information with each product, or ask us questions before ordering.