This delightful vintage women's yukata is navy blue with white flowers that have pastel color accents. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather and are not winter attire typically.
This yukata is in a more traditional style.
- Yukata Condition: B+, gently used with minimal flaws in ready-to-wear condition. Minor flaws are possible but have no impact on wear or presentation. Would benefit from careful ironing.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Kimono Length: 53 in - 134.62 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.