Make a statement with this grand dark blue furisode that features a cloud design, where the clouds part a great variety of multi-seasonal flowers spring up. Some of the flowers feature gold colored embroidery, and metallic accents to give this stunning kimono some shimmer and play in the light. Furisode are formal kimono worn by younger unmarried ladies on special occasions. This kimono is most likely made has a silk liner. Fukuro obi are most typically worn with this kind of formal kimono.
- Furisode Condition: B+ gently used vintage in ready-to-wear condition. Minimal flaws, none of which has a serious impact on wear or presentation. The minor flaws present are in the form of some faint scattered discolorations that are not easily seen when worn. Structurally this kimono is in good condition.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 63 in - 160.02 cm
- Sleeve Length: 38 in - 96.52 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: Synthetic blend exterior and organic interior, potentially silk
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)