This delightful modern kimono for women has a geometric pattern and is in shades of blue, white and red. The exterior of this kimono is made from an easy to care for synthetic material. A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono, and often a nagoya obi or a hanhaba obi is paired with it. This kind of Japanese kimono is everyday casual attire.
- Kimono Condition: A, most likely new unused. Without note-worthy flaws. Ready to wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Back Width: 26 in - 66.04 cm
- Total Length: 63 in - 160.02 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Material Estimate: Organic (interior) & Synthetic (exterior)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.