This vintage men's juban is mostly ocean blue with a seaside landscape view made up of trees, water, and in the distance Mt Fuji. Additionally, a decorative collar called a haneri may be added to the collar of a juban to change up the look, and also protect the neckline of the juban and kimono from natural body oils and sweat. Juban can be worn as lounge wear, or under a kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, some minor flaws in the form of some faint discolorations. When worn under a kimono these flaws will have no impact on wear or presentation. Ready to wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Length: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Organic, potentially a blend
Juban are popular to wear as loungewear, and even a few have become smoking jackets over the years.