This delightful vintage women's Japanese kimono has an ocean blue background with a red and white floral design. A juban is normally worn under this kind of traditional kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of traditional kimono. Our traditional kimono are directly imported from Japan.
- Kimono Condition: B, this kimono has several large discolorations, which are hidden partially due to the colors and busy nature of the kimono pattern.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 57 in - 144.78 cm
- Liner: Partial
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Organic
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.