This delightful vintage men's yukata has a blue and white shibori inspired print pattern. Yukata are popular for wearing to festivals in the summer heat. This men's kimono is brand new, with its original tags still on it, and is unlined making it ideal for wearing in warmer weather. Typically a juban is worn under this kind of kimono, and a kaku obi atop it.
- Yukata Condition: B+, gently used vintage in ready-to-wear condition. Minor flaws exist but have no impact on wear or presentation. This yukata needs to be ironed.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51.5 in - 130.81 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Kimono Length: 52in - 132.08 cm
- Collar: Half
- Liner: None
- Material Estimiate: Cotton
Join our email list to know about upcoming sales, our weekly restocks, and where our traveling kimono boutique will be next!