Make a grand statement with this beautiful vintage furisode. The furisode is an overall off-white color with chrysanthemum flowers on it in shades of autumn orange and rustic red, which are in some places outlines in gold-colored embroidery. This kind of kimono is considered highly formal attire for younger unmarried women, and is most often paired with a fukuro obi.
- Furisode Condition: B+, gently used with minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. There are some minor faint spots.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 59.5 in - 151.13 cm
- Sleeve Length: 39.5 in - 100.33 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)