This elegant vintage haori for women is off-white with bold red and black spider chrysanthemum flowers, and a beautiful lining in the style of taisho era. If this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori himo and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached.
Haori are coats typically worn atop of Japanese kimono, but can also be worn with everyday casual attire such as with pants and a shirt.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage ready-to-wear condition without flaws that impact wear or presentation. Minor flaws possible.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Haori Length: 29.5 in - 74.93 cm
- Material Estimate: Organic interior, synthetic exterior
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Off-White & Bold Red Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though