This lovely off white vintage furisode is covered in botanical elements that have metallic accents. There are no mons on this kimono. This kind of Japanese kimono is typicalkly worn by younger unmarried ladies in formal settings. The standard obi worn with this kind of kimono is a fukuro obi, with obijime, and obiage. A juban is worn under this kind of kimono, with a haneri collar visible.
- Furisode Condition: B, this kimono has some minor stains that are visible. There is faint dirt around the collar where it is folded and worn against the neck. The lining of this kimono has yellowed with age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 124 cm
- Sleeve Length: 27 in - 69 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 59 cm
- Back Length: 58 in - 148 cm
- Lined: Yes
- Kimono Collar: Full
Want to be among the first to know about sales, exclusive promotions, and even up coming special events? Join our 'Kimono Insider' email list to stay in the loop! Ohio Kimono offers more than just authentic Japanese kimono, we also have a lovely selection of haori and many obi in stock as well.