This lightweight vintage juban is cream and pale lavender purple with botanical designs. Juban are typically worn under a kimono, and have a haneri worn on the collar. Haneri protect the collar of the juban from the natural skin oils and any cosmetics worn on the neck.
- Juban Condition: B+, gently used with some minor flaws that
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 45 in - 114.3 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
Common juban accessories include but are not limited to: han-eri, eri-shin, and datejime.