This delightful vintage women's juban is a overall off-white color and has arching blades of wild grass in soft blush pink color tones. The juban needs to have an han-eri attached to it. Juban are worn under kimono to help protect the kimono from the natural oils and swear on human skin. When worn under a kimono the juban collar and some of the sleeves will be seen.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban has some discolorations on it, which will be hidden when worn under a kimono. It might be possible to clean these discolorations.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Silk
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.