The overall pattern on this vintage women's Japanese kimono is that of flowers from various different botanical elements floating upon water: pine, bamboo, plum blossoms, and more. This kind of kimono is ideal for cooler weather, and would typically be worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi atop it.
- Kimono Condition: B, gently used with minor flaws in the form of some faint discolorations that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.