This elegant vintage women's furisode is lined, with a full-width collar. Furisode are formal kimono worn by younger unmarried ladies on special occasions. This kimono is most likely made of silk, and potentially features an all real shibori design that creates the look of arching Japanese bridges over gently water with waves, paired alongside beautiful floral arrangements.
Along the edge of the shibori dye you can see natural dye bleed which makes it all the more likely this is a real shibori furisode.
- Furisode Condition: B+, gently used with minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Sleeve Length: 37 in - 93.98 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mins: None
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)