Beautiful red roses accented with gold colors decorate this vintage offwhite women's silk furisode. The roses are applied to this furisode by hand, a painted on dye technique. Furisode are a highly formal type of kimono worn by younger unmarried women to special occasions. Fukuro obi are commonly paired with this type of kimono, and a juban is worn under it.
- Furisode Condition: B+, some minor flaws in the form of some faint visible discolorations but in overall ready to wear condition. There are some faint discolorations on the interior lining.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Sleeve Length: 36 in - 91.44 cm
- Lined: Full
- Mones: 0
- Collar: Full (worn folded in half with an eri-shin in it for stiffness)