This elegant vintage haori for women is a soft off-white color with real dye work on it in black and blue. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori himo and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached. If this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase.
- Haori Condition: B, this haori is in ready-to-wear condition with some minor flaws in the form of faint visible discolorations on the back and sleeves of this haori. This haori features an authentic dye technique, and throughout the fabric there are small fine holes, which are evidence of the dye work on this coat being authentic. These small fine holes do not distract from the value of this haori, but rather increase the value by demonstrating the authenticity of thee shibori.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Haori Length: 32 in - 81.28 cm
- Material Estimate: Organic interior and exterior, potentially silk
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Off-White & Soft Blue Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.