This elegant vintage women's is olive brown and white with a real shibori design, featuring the moon, flowers, and rice. This kimono is most lined in silk. Houmongi are formal types of kimono for women, and are worn with a juban under them and a more formal nagoya or fukuro obi atop.
This kimono is most likely all silk, with real shibori.
- Kimono Condition: B+, with some only minor flaws, with some faint scuffs and discolorations on the collar. Ready to wear condition. Would benefit from being carefully ironed.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in -121.92 cm
- Back Width: 22.5in - 57.15 cm
- Length: 58 in - 147.32 cm
- Lined: Full
- Collar: Full
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: All silk interior and exterior
Need your order fast? We have shipping upgrades ranging from simple 2 to 3-day priority, to rush overnight. All orders are shipped with tracking. Our warehouse is located in Northwest Ohio, and all online orders ship from it.