This elegant blue Japanese kimono for women is vintage with a print design of butterflies and water. These kinds of kimono are popular as informal attire and are typically worn with a hanhaba or nagoya obi depending on the formality of the occasion in which the kimono is worn to. This kimono is lightweight.
Himo are required to wear Japanese kimono, and are for sale in our kimono accessories.
- Kimono Condition: B+, gently used without noteworthy flaws or problems that impact wear or presentation. Other minor flaws are possible that do not impact wear or presentation. Interior has yellowed with age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Total Length: 59.5 in - 151.13 cm
- Bottom Hem: 56 in - 142.24 cm
- Collar: Half
- Liner: Lined
- Material Estimate: Organic interior, synthetic exterior
- Mons: None
To learn about our upcoming sales, weekly restock, and more join our email list.
Orange & Green Kimono
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.