This elegant vintage women's furisode is lined, with a full-width collar. Furisode are formal kimono worn by younger unmarried ladies on special occasions. This furisode features a shibori inspired print, which includes clouds, waves, and flowers. There are gold-colored thread embroidered flowers on the furisode which create tasteful accents and pops of color. A juban should be worn under this kind of kimono, and a fukuro or maru obi are most typically paired with this formal kimono type.
- Furisode Condition: B+, gently used with minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Length: 57 in - 144.78 cm
- Sleeve Length: 37 in - 93.98 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)