This delightful vintage juban for women has an abstract overall floral design in shades of pale baby blue, pink, red, and off white. Juban are worn under kimono to protect the kimono from the natural oils, dirt, and swear found on human skin. When worn properly the collar and hints of the sleeves of the juban are seen when worn under the kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban has faint overall discolorations which will be hidden while worn under a kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 42.5 in - 107.95 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Silk exterior, cotton or linen interior
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.