This lovely pale blue silk furisode is covered in different elements including clouds, and botanical elements such as maple and bamboo leaves. Various parts of this kimono have been embroidered. This kind of Japanese kimono is considered highly formal attire for younger women and is typically worn with a juban under it, and a fukuro obi atop.
- Furisode Condition: B-, this kimono has some minor stains that are visible. There is faint dirt around the collar where it is folded and worn against the neck. The lining of this kimono has yellowed with age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 125 cm
- Sleeve Length: 36.5 in - 93 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 59 cm
- Back Length: 60 in - 153 cm
- Lined: Yes
- Kimono Collar: Full
Want to be among the first to know about sales, exclusive promotions, and even up coming special events? Join our 'Kimono Insider' email list to stay in the loop! Ohio Kimono offers more than just authentic Japanese kimono, we also have a lovely selection of haori and many obi in stock as well.