This beautiful women's kimono is most likely made from silk, and has a delicate pale buttercream yellow background with subtle color gradient shifts. Beautiful purple clouds with various colorful floral wreaths are scattered about this kimono. The flowers featured on this kimono are from various seasons. A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on a persons skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B+, without major or noteworthy flaws. There are some minor flaws, however for the advanced age of this kimono that is expected. Overall this kimono is in great condition for it's age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Total Length: 60.5 in - 153.67 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full (needs eri-shin collar stiffener)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.