This lightweight vintage juban is covered an overall fine botanical pattern that seems to feature leaves and berries. Juban are typically worn under a kimono, and have a haneri worn on the collar. Haneri protects the collar of the juban from the natural oil on your skin and any cosmetics worn on the neck. This juban is potentially made from light weight cotton.
- Juban Condition: B+, this juban has only very minor flaws that do not distract from the quality or presentation of it.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 47 in - 119.38 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half (needs haneri)
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime