This beautiful blush pink juban for furisode is most likely made of silk. This juban is in need of a han-eri and collar stiffener, as well as a date jime to be worn properly under a furisode. when worn properly the collar and hints of the sleeves are visible under the furisode.
- Juban Condition: A-, some very minor flaws that will not impact wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Sleeve Length: 41.5 in - 105.41 cm
- Total Length: 60.5 in - 153.67 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half
Juban help protect kimono from the natural oils present on our skin. Kimono generally are always worn with a juban under them, with the collar visible and hints of the sleeves. Need a han-eri? We have many for sale.