This pale pinkjuban is most likely made of silk. The juban is decorated with an orante rinzu pattern that includes flowers. Juban are typically worn under a Japanese kimono with just the collar and edges of the sleeves visible. This juban needs a haneri.
- Juban Condition: B+, some minor flaws that will not impact function or presentation when worn under a kimono. Needs a haneri.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Length: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Sleeve Length: 26 in - 66.04 cm
- Liner: Partial
- Collar: Full