This luxurious pale pink vintage juban is made of silk, and comes with a han eri attached to it. The han eri is green, with multi-seasonal botanical elements on it such as pine and maple leaves. There is some embroidery on this han eri. Juban are worn under Japanese kimono, to protect the kimono from the natural oils on human skin.
- Juban Condition: B+, some minor flaws that will not impact function or presentation when worn under a kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Length: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half, with han eri