This vintage pale pink women's juban is most likely made from silk, and features flowers in white and red. Typically this kind of juban is worn in cooler weather because it is lined. Juban are worn under Japanese kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, this juban would benefit from a new haneri, and to be ironned.
- Wrist To Wrist: 42 in - 106.68 cm
- Back Width: 21 in - 53.34 cm
- Total Length: 42 in - 106.68 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Half, needs new haneri.
Common juban accessories nclude but are not limited to: han-eri, eri-shin, and datejime.