This lightweight vintage juban is covered an overall fine floral pattern. Juban are typically worn under a kimono, and have a haneri worn on the collar. Haneri protects the collar of the juban from the natural oil on your skin and any cosmetics worn on the neck. This juban is potentially made from an easy to care for synthetic material.
Attached to the back collar of this juban is a dressing tool, which has been handsewn on.
- Juban Condition: B+, this juban has only very minor flaws that do no distract from the quality or presentation of it.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half (needs haneri)
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime