This elegant vintage silk peach furisode kimono is decorated with white and gold butterflies. This kind of kimono is considered formal attirre for younger unmarried women.
- Kimono Condition: A, this kimono has no note worthy flaws and would mostly benefit from being ironned.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 125 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 60 cm
- Kimono Length: 58 in - 148 cm
- Sleeve Length: 34 in - 87 cm
- Collar: Full Width
- Kimono Liner: No
Kimono collections are highly personal, and reflective of an individuals tastes. Many Japanese kimono and obi are one of a kind. Most veteran kimono collectors know that if they love a kimono or other item it is best to buy it asap, least it never be seen again. Our online kimono store has 2 pages of informal Japanese kimono, and over 4 pages of formal Japanese kimono for sale.