This antique peach haori is made of silk, and has a bold floral pattern. The sleeves on this haori are slightly longer than modern ones, and the lining of this coat features a bold and colorful design. A haori is typically worn atop of a Japanese kimono as a kind of coat.
- Haori Condition: B+, with very minor flaws that have no impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 125 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 61 cm
- Haori Length: 36 in - 92 cm
- Haori Sleeve Length: 26 in - 66 cm
- Lined: Yes
- Collar: Full
Are you shopping for a gift for someone special in your life, or for yourself and do not know where to begin? Feel free to contact us with your questions about Japanese kimono and related attire. Our online store has a great selection of haori, casual Japanese kimono, tabi socks, and kimono kitsuke accessories.