This elegant vintage women's peach kimono features an overall botanical design and this kimono resembled the subdued style of an iromuji but is not. This kind of kimono is informal women's attire and is typically worn with a nagoya obi and juban.
- Kimono Condition: B, this gently used vintage kimono has a single discoloration on the back left panel that may be possible to clean.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 61 in - 154.94 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
- Recommended Accessories: 2 koshihimo, 1 korin belt, 1 juban and its parts, 1 nagoya obi and its parts
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.