This beautiful women's kimono is most likely made from silk, and features delicate real shibori on it. The overall design is budding tree branches, with some of the flowers on it in full bloom. Juban are normally worn under this kimono of kimono, and a nagoya obi is typically paired with it. The interior lining of this kimono is most likely a lovely silk.
- Kimono Condition: B+, without major or noteworthy flaws. There are some minor flaws, however for the advanced age of this kimono that is expected. Overall this kimono is in great condition for it's age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 62 in - 157.48 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full (needs eri-shin collar stiffener)
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.