Thsi beautiful vintage women's Japanese kimono is covered in flowers and features a pale pastle color pallet. This kind of kimono is conisdered casual attire and is typically worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi atop.
- Kimono Condition: B, this vintage Japanese kimono has discoloration around on the collar where it is folded in half and worn against the neck.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 62 in - 157.48 cm
- Collar: Full (needs an erishin collar stiffener, which we sell)
- Liner: Lined
- Mon: None
Juban are typically worn under almost all types of kimono, the exceptions being yukata and onsen kimono. Juban help to protect the inside of the kimono from the natural oils and sweat present on human skin. Furthermore, juban add a touch of modesty to Japanese kimono, and the can be partly seen when worn under a kimono.