A majestic embroidered phoenix in flight in can be seen among flowers and clouds on this beautiful pink and off white vintage silk furisode. Furisode are a highly formal type of kimono worn by younger unmarried women to special occasions. Fukuro obi are commonly paired with this type of kimono, and a juban is worn under it.
- Furisode Condition: B, some minor flaws in the form of some faint visible discolorations but in overall ready to wear condition. There are some faint discolorations on the interior lining. There is a discoloration area on the back rear where someone might sit.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 60 in - 152.4 cm
- Sleeve Length: 37 in - 93.98 cm
- Lined: Full
- Mones: 0
- Collar: Full (worn folded in half with an eri-shin in it for stiffness)