This lightweight vintage silk juban is pink and off white lavender purple with clouds. Juban are typically worn under a kimono, and have a haneri worn on the collar. Haneri protect the collar of the juban from the natural skin oils and any cosmetics worn on the neck. This juban features tie back cords sewn onto the back to help keep the collar line lower when worn.
- Juban Condition: B+, gently used with some minor flaws that will not be seen when worn. Inside of juban is yellowed with age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 46 in - 116.84 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
Common juban accessories include but are not limited to: han-eri, eri-shin, and datejime.