Red clouds decorate this pink silk vintage women's furisode juban. In the rinzu of the fabric there are hexagons, and cranes. These kinds of juban are worn under furisode and feature extra long sleeves. This juban needs a new han-eri.
- Juban Condition: B+, some very minor flaw in the form of finat discolorations that will not impact wear or presentation. The lining of this juban has yellowed from advanced age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Sleeve Length: 36 in - 91.44 cm
- Total Length: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half
Juban help protect kimono from the natural oils present on our skin. Kimono generally are always worn with a juban under them, with the collar visible and hints of the sleeves. Need a han-eri? We have many for sale.