This lightweight vintage cotton juban is covered a cloud and floral pattern. Juban are typically worn under a kimono, and have a haneri worn on the collar. Haneri protect the collar of the juban from the natural skin oils and any cosmetics worn on the neck. This juban features tie back cords sewn onto the back to help keep the collar line lower when worn.
- Juban Condition: B, this juban has discoloration on the collar. The haneri needs to be changed out.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in- 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime