This vintage plum purple silk women's iromuji features a rinzu design that resembles cracked earth. Iromuji are a highly versatile semi-formal type of women's Japanese kimono. This kimono has been hand sewn. These types of kimono are typically a solid color and feature higher quality materials. These types of kimono are a classic go-to kimono for anyone needing a formal kimono type without wanting to worry about the finer aspects of when to wear something like a furisode, houmongi, and such.
- Iromuji Condition: B-, this kimono suffers from visible faint discolorations that might be possible to clean.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 62 in - 157.48 cm
- Collar: Full (needs a eri-shin collar stiffener)
- Liner: Lined
- Mons: 1
Japanese kimono requires a variety of accessories to be worn in a traditional style. Contrary to popular belief the kimono is not held onto a person by the obi. Obi largely served a decorative role without any functional. Kimono accessories such as koshihimo and datejime play the role of actually holding a kimono on a body.