This contemporary michiyuki coat for women white with a dark plum purple pattern. The purple pattern is made up of many tiles which in their center features bamboo leaves. Michiyuki are protective coats worn atop of kimono, and button closure in the front. Michiyuki are unique in that they have a pocket in them. These kinds of coats are popular for protecting your kimono while traveling or eating.
- Michiyuki Condition: B+, gently used vintage with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Michiyuki Length: 30.5 in - 77.47 cm
- Material Estimate: Synthetic / Organic blend exterior, organic interior
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Plum Purple & White Michiyuki
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.